SHIPPING & RETURNS
We aim to process all orders within 2 business days and ship using Australia Post. All orders are sent from the Perth metro area and shipping rates are calculated at check out. Shipping times are estimated by Australia Post and can be viewed on their website here.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your Fawn & Hart purchase. If you receive your order and the fit isn’t quite right, we’ll gladly offer an exchange for another size (subject to availability). Please get in touch with us at [email protected] to initiate your return.
- Returned items must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with all tags still attached.
- Items must be returned in their original garment bags.
- All returns must be initiated within 30 days of the purchase date.
- If the above requirements are not met, Fawn & Hart reserve the right to deny an exchange.
- To reduce waste, please re-use the original mailing satchel to return the items to us. Simply remove or cover up the original shipping label with the returns label.
- All return postage is at the customer’s own expense and is not refundable. We recommend using a traceable shipping method to ensure safe and documented delivery. Fawn & Hart takes no responsibility for lost or missing returns, without proof of delivery.
If there is an issue with the quality of your item or you feel the item is faulty, please contact us immediately at [email protected] so we can remedy this for you.
- You will be required to send a photo and description of the fault.
- Proof of purchase will be required.
Unfortunately, we do not offer returns for change of mind so please choose your items carefully.
Further information on our returns policy can be found in our Ecommerce Terms & Conditions.